Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Snatch List: Netherweave Cloth

I decided to start a series covering my snatchlists. I covered Borean Leather yesterday and decided to keep with the idea. Netherweave Cloth should be on every tailors snatch list. It is such a simple flip to make to turn it into a Netherweave Bag. The math is so simple too. 1 stack of cloth is one bag. Check the prices of those 2 items and if there is a profit jump in.

I snatch it at 7g a stack and sometimes buy more at 7.5G. Add a rune thread and I sell it from 10-11G. I can list several bags at that price and they sell. My competition like to post at 15G but I don't expect that to last long. My bigest issue is running out of cloth to make bags with. They sell much faster then I can buy the cloth for them.

I know tailoring prabably has some other good markets and I plan to dig into them to see if there are other areas I should be taking advantage of. But this is such a simple flip that I cannot pass it up.

1 comment:

  1. Something else that I wanted to mention is with the new race you will find several people starting alts. When that happens the AH will sell out of bags. So be ready for that.

    ReplyDelete