Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Crafting Bags

I never realized how much volume bags moved in. I decided to give it a try.

I started with netherweave cloth. One stack is one 16 slot bag. I almost double my money every 16 slot bag I sell. I would post 7 at a time and they would be sold the next time I checked.

Once those started to turn into real gold, I added the frostweave bags to the craft list. Mats ran me 63G and sold for 71-85G each. They sold fairly steady.

I'm going to take a look at the other bags and see what they can do. I had this guy as an alt not doing a thing. Now its a quick 150G a day with little work.

2 comments:

  1. I realised this too few days ago! And I thought tailoring was useless.

    Im selling like 30-40 a day and im on a low populated RP server. Would maybe sell more if people would supply me more decent priced nweave..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use a snatch list in auctioneer to grab it any time it falls under a set price. I may go several days with out any and sometimes I buy so many that it fills my mailbox.

    ReplyDelete