Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Milling Machine

I sat down today and decided I had too many herbs. I made about 240 flasks and milled/inked the rest of it. That does pack things very nicely.

I get 12-14 pigments from each full stack of herbs. Those pigments are used 2 at a time to make ink. That ink stacks to 20. That is a great deal of compression. I then sent a good chunk of that ink off to my wearhouse bank. I was storing herbs there but I have to do a lot of shuffling around to mill that way.

I plan on keeping up on my milling/inking as I get new herbs. So my local suppy of herbs should be fairly consistant. It also gives me quick access to that space when I make mass trades like I do.

When it was all said an done, I had 4050 ink of the sea. A new record for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment