Wednesday, October 21, 2009

AION

I am starting to work AION into my game schedule. I am cutting back on how much I work the AH and spend in WoW. Because of that I may not be posting as frequently and I have before. I picked AION for something different. I will prabably keep my raiding schedule and post some things in the AH every few days. I needed something different because I know wow too well. I am not saying I know everything, but it feels like it some time and gives that chance to discover something new.

It also has a very different economy that will teach me new things. A new market to work in a different way. To keep this blog on topic, I started one for my AION adventures in brokering. If you are interested in the things I learn and discover in AION check out My AION Broker blog.

In wow, I feel like I know what I am talking about. AION, not so much. But I'll talk anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment