Saturday, October 31, 2009

DE Patch Details

I think I'm slacking on keeping up with my patch notes. A detail that almost slipped by about the group loot disenchant option.

You have to have an enchanter in the group for it to be available. And he as to be of level to DE the item. It is just a way to accommodate the people doing cross server groups that would normally trade all the DE items at the end but can't because of other restrictions.

Also while the need option restricts what items you can need, greed does not have that restriction. So if the armor class of the item is not one you can need on, greeding is still an option.

1 comment:

  1. I'm starting to warm up to the idea. No more having to announce "I can DE" with every PUG and eliminates the chance that other will announce it and just walk away with the gear at the end. However on some small occasions where I can't be bothered to tell everyone I DE it is nice to see people passing on the loot for the simple fact they can't be bothered with it. Not sure if this will change that but I'm OK seeing as how I usually offer my services to those in a group.

    ReplyDelete